The purpose of this risk assessment is to:
- Identify the fire hazards in the premises
- Identify who might be at risk from those hazards
- Evaluate the risks arising from the hazards and assess whether the existing protective and preventative measures are adequate
- Record the findings of the risk assessment
- Provide a prioritised action plan where additional measures are deemed necessary.
If you are in need of this service for the following reasons or simply to follow legistlation, feel free to contact us.